Word Teasers: Geographyby ELM Educational Marketing
Introduce your children to the enjoyment of learning about different countries and their cultures with this great new card game. This little blue box is jam-packed with 150 multiple choice questions that touch on all elements of geography. From continents to countries, capital cities to population and life expectancy to literacy levels. WorldTeasers Geography is a great game to get children excited about the world around them…and for geography revision for their parents!
Do you know, for example:
- 1. Which city lies across two continents?
- a) Nairobi, b) Istanbul, c) Mexico City?
- 2. Which country used to be known as Siam?
- a) Bolivia, b) Thailand, c) Barbados?
- 3. Which country means “land of the pure”?
- a) Peru, b) Pakistan or c) Pachyderm?
[Answer: 1) b, 2) b, 3) b]
- Enriches vocabulary
- Improves spelling
- Encourages affinity to letters, words, languages
Language – English