Thirsty Plant Kitby Tech Will Save Us
Kids build a solar-powered moisture sensor to tell them when their plant needs water.
– Perfect for caring kids
– Looking after plants is fun
– Intro to solar technology
– Works with any type of plant
Feedback that feeds plants. Using plaster of Paris, a few electronic components, and solar panels, kids make a sensor that tells them when their plant needs water. It’s the perfect introduction to building circuits and learning about sensors!
In 3 simple steps, thirsty plant comes together to tell you when it’s watering time.
– Make the sensor using plaster and a circuit.
– Twist the wires together to build the solar panels and attach to your favourite plant.
With the Thirsty Plant Kit you will also get access to Tech Will Save Us free online platform for coding, making and inventing.
Language – English & French