STEAM Student Setby littleBits
Be notified when this product is in stock.
This littleBits education kit is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into your classroom. It includes everything you need to engage up to 4 students and develop their 21st-century skills – including 16+ hours of lessons!
– 8 invention challenges with Bits & accessories, detailed instructions and companion lessons
– 72-page Student Invention Guide for group, educator-led or self-guided learning
– 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide with lessons like “Hack Your Classroom” and tips.
– Printable Invention Logs to guide students’ documentation & reflection
– Hundreds of lessons and challenges at littlebits.ccc/student-set and on the littleBits app
– The STEAM Student Set engages students in STEM/STEAM learning through creating fun inventions.
– Teaching is easy with electronic building blocks that encourage exploration, experimentation and creativity.
– Supports learners in grades 3-8 (class 4-9) with 19 Bits and 38 accessories, a 72-page Student Invention Guide with 8 challenges and 10 companion lessons, plus a 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs.
– Sets you up for 16+ hours of step-by-step STEM/STEAM teaching.
– Integrates Art & Design into traditional STEM learning.
– Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
Included in the Box:
4 of 8 fun challenges in the box:
– Invent a Throwing Arm
– Invent a Self-Driving Vehicle
– Invent a Security Device
– Invent an Art Machine